Arnold (18 years old, Hódmezővásárhely)
Please read Arnold's own lines about his wish granting:
My name is *** Arnold, and I could realise my dream to travel to Venice with the help of Csodalámpa.
It was like a fairy tale with the typical Venice streets and nice Italian people. The view was amazing and the people at our hotel welcomed us really nicely. The snacks and drinks, the attractions, and being lost a lot of times in the maze of small streets made this journey exciting and wonderful.
Despite the fact that this was my first time in Mestre, I felt myself really comfortable there, like I had been living there for half a year, living my own life with smaller or greater responsibilities. It was almost weird to go sightseeing with a tourist group in the small streets. The moment we stepped into a temple, the sight was wonderful. There wasn’t any empty space on the walls. There were frescos everywhere. The temple was the painter’s canvas.
I was able to gratify my desires about the Italian art and the only word that I could think about was: wow!!
I don’t even know what to say. I am really grateful and I thank to everybody who helped with this wish to be made true. Half of my heart still wants to go back because this trip filled me with so much joy....
September 28, 2016
- Laura (8 years old, Pellérd)
- Laura (9 years old, Pécs)
- Fruzsina (14 years old, Szigetszentmiklós)
- Dávid (13 years old, Sajólád)
- Dzsenifer (17 years old, Jászladány)
- Arnold (18 years old, Hódmezővásárhely)
- Anett (17 years old, Miskolc)
- Gábor (17 years old, Szinpetri)
- Regina Daniella (16 years old, Bugyi)
- Anett (17 years old, Szigetszentmiklós)
- Zsombor Alajos (12 year old, Barcs)
- Table of Contents
- Greatest Hits