Magic Lamp's running ambassadors: the Magic Bugs
Private persons and employees of companies that support Magic Lamp's activities has started a kind of movement, named "Magic Bugs".
The participants, the "Magic Bugs", take part for their own healths and for the sake of "magic lamp" children in major running events like the Vivicitta, K&H and Spar Marathons.
The activity of the "Magic Bugs" is a true "win-win" situation: the runners do their favourite sport, collect donations to support the Magic Lamp Foundation and can get their share of the happiness of one ore more magic lamp children.
From the collected funds our Foundation will grant wishes and where when the circumstances allow it, runners and/or representatives of their ‘sponsoring colleagues’ can be present at the granting of wishes (depends on type of request, place of the fulfillment, etc.).
The aims of the "Magic Bugs":
"Use" the popularity of major running events to:
- Promote the activity of the Csodalampa Foundation
- Find and attract new supporters & volunteers
- Attract new sponsors - mainly individuals - who are willing to support a transparent charitable activity via ‘microdonations’, (crowdfunding)
- Strengthen the financial footing of the foundation via a new stream of charitable fundraising
- Promote health consciousness and the feeling of responsibility for each other
You can support the movement of "Magic Bugs" by
- donating to grant a special wish published on our crowdfunding page, a wish, the "Magic Bugs" are runnig for
- donating with your bankcard
- transfering funds to the bank account of Csodalámpa Alapítvány at the Unicreditbank
For more info contact:
Important information: how to use our crowdfunding page (tovább...) [X]
1. Click on the wish ("project") you want to support
2. Click on the DONATE button
3. Chose form the list or type in the sum of your support, then click "Send money". You will then be redirected to PayPal, where you can use your bankcard or PayPal account for the transfer.
4. You will get an e-mail note form PayPal and from Magic Lamp after the successful transaction.
5. Using the link in the e-mail, you can modify some privacy settings, send a comment or ask for more info about the wish granting process.
Companies and private persons supporting the "Magic Bugs" movement
|Company and runner||Contact persons|
|Firstmed-FMC Kft.||Liam Crow|
|Morgan Stanley Kft.||Czakó János|
|Fundamenta-Lakáskassza Zrt.||Kővári Ákos|
|Phoenix Pharma Zrt.||Vogronics Krisztina|
|Provident Zrt.||Szerencsés Tamás|
|PwC Magyarország||Simon Katalin|
|TATA Consultancy Services Ltd.|
|K&H Biztosító Zrt.
|Gergelyné Mohácsi Edit|
|Budapest Marriott Hotel|
Kovács Máté Örs
|independent runner||dr. Nagy-Baranyi Nóra|
|independent runner||Tabi Márta|
|independent runner||Hehl Balázs|
|independent runner||Márkus Mónika|
See you next year!
This time as teams the Firstmed FMC, the Fundamenta-Lakáskassza Building Society, Unicreditbank and the Budapest Marriott Hotel ran in Magic Bugs t-shirts, but of course our volunteers and board represented Magic Lamp as "private" runners.
The weather was not favorable on Saturday, but on Sunday... We were lucky that the rain did not take part in the run, and by the starting time it stopped.
We made of course a few pictures:
June 14, 2015.